Thanks to the generosity of donors, we have established the FFLV Scholarship Program, offering financial assistance to our program participants. Through this program, we have been able to assist in offsetting the costs of higher education.
Scholarship Award Amounts
4 Year Scholarship
- $1,200 – $1,500 a year, up to a total of $6,000
2 Year Scholarship
- $800 -$1,000 a year, up to a total of $2,000
In order to be considered for the FFLV scholarship, students must:
- Attend a partner high school
- Be enrolled in the FFLV program by completing a parent permission form and meeting with an FFLV College Counselor
- Earn at least a 2.0 GPA (weighted)
- Graduate from high school
- Have intentions of enrolling in a post-secondary program the fall following high school graduation
The FFLV Scholarship application process is currently closed.