Thanks to the generosity of donors, the FFLV Scholarship Program was established to offer financial assistance to students, offsetting the costs of higher education.
Scholarship Award Amounts
- $1,200 – $1,500 a year, up to a total of $6,000
- $800 -$1,000 a year, up to a total of $2,000
In order to be considered for the FFLV Scholarship Program, students must:
- Attend a partner high school
- Be enrolled in the FFLV program by completing a parent permission form and meeting with an FFLV College Counselor
- Earn at least a 2.0 GPA (weighted)
- Graduate from high school
- Have intentions of enrolling in a post-secondary program the fall following high school graduation
The FFLV Scholarship Application is now open to graduating high school seniors from the class of 2022. Students can apply here.