Thanks to the generosity of donors, we have established the FFLV Scholarship Program, offering financial assistance to our program participants. Through this program, we have been able to assist in offsetting the costs of higher education.
Scholarship Award Amounts
4 Year Scholarship
- $1,500 a year, up to $6,000
2 Year Scholarship
- $1,000 a year, up to $2,000
In order to be considered for the FFLV scholarship, students must:
- Attend a partner high school
- Enrolled in the FFLV program by completing a parent permission form
- Earned a 2.5 GPA
- Graduate from high school
- Have intentions of enrolling in a post-secondary program the fall following high school graduation
FFLV’s scholarship application will be available to students in February 2019.