We have extended our FFLV Scholarship deadline to Tuesday, February 21, 2017. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to receive money to pay for college! Pass by your Fulfillment Fund Office for more details.
The application for the Fulfillment Fund scholarship is now due on February 21. Click here to apply.
Scholarship recipients are awarded based on their financial need. Students who are doing well academically will be able to renew their scholarship for up to four years. Scholarship money will be granted directly to the student.
To qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
• Students must be a graduation high school senior
• Students must attend an in-state or out-of-state, four or two-year higher education institution or a Nevada trade school.
• Students must graduate high school with a 2.5 overall G.P.A. and shall maintain a minimum G.P.A. of 2.5 while furthering their education
• Students must maintain a full-time college course load (12 credits minimum) to receive scholarship
• Student must prove financial need